HomeMrs. JEmily AnnPR WelcomeContact

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Somethin' is in my backyard, Y'all!

This isn't the first time either. I'm too scared to go and find out what it is. We have a dog, but he doesn't do much in the bug/critter department.

Hubbs has his 1st week of vacation in less than two weeks. Why don't moms ever get vacations? Seriously, even if a mom works and she "technically" has vacation, she still doesn't. She'll still have to do cleaning, cooking, parenting, etc. On the other hand, husbands have vacations and think they don't have to do anything at all (even parenting). Uh, excuse me??! I didn't conceive this baby all on my own.

Tomorrow, my plan is to get the living room/dining room all rearranged and ready for Christmas. October is almost finished, and I am planning on having Christmas decorations up the day after Thanksgiving. Last year, we didn't get the tree up until 2 days before Christmas. Ahh, the joys of being the mom.

Does your husband help out with the family responsibilities? Even when he's on vacation?

No comments:

Post a Comment